COVID-19 Update for Clients
In light of the recent health warnings from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, we would like to share with you what we are doing to assist with managing the impact on our clients and team members.
We would also like to take this opportunity to address any concerns you may have regarding the direct impact to your business and to reassure you that we will continue to deliver high quality advice and reliable service during this period of uncertainty.
We have implemented our COVID-19 policy for the foreseeable future and in addition to all the usual cleanliness, contact and quarantine measures, below are some of the key policies that we are implementing which may affect on-site attendance and meetings between us:
- Buildings may be potentially closed by landlords or authorities as a result of suspected COVID-19 cases. Many of our internal systems (including our phone systems) are cloud based so we have the capabilities to work remotely. As such, there should be minimal disruption to our services.
- Some of our staff members will be working remotely for the foreseeable future until the threat from the virus subsides.
- Travel - All International business travel has ceased. In addition, all other non-critical travel is being reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Health and Wellbeing - Any team member feeling unwell is requested to stay at home, be tested if applicable, obtain medical clearance if required and work remotely.
- Events - All events including seminars and conferences will be either cancelled/postponed or moved to “online” rather than “in person” formats.
- It’s business as usual for our service to you, it’s just that we’re not all in the same office, however we all have access to the cloud and our client’s secure data.
- Our team are available via the usual communication channels including telephone and email.
The above policies are current at this time, however, this is a constantly moving situation. We urge you to keep up to date with announcements from the Australian Government and public health authorities in addition to any updates we provide.